The ICSARD-2018 can be participated by researchers from universities and research institutions from national and international, university students, policy makers, professionals/practitioners, private sector and non-governments organization.
The conference will discuss relevant research topics in order to provide a broad vision on sustainable agricultural development and global food security.
The topics of interests for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Soil science
4. Plant protection
5. Plant breeding and biotechnology
7. Food science and technology
8. Agricultural and biosystems engineering
9. Socio-economics of agriculture and agribusiness
Participants are requested to register and send abstracts of their papers online through our official website http://icsard2018.faperta.unsoed.ac.id. Abstract must be written in English and be no more than 300 words. The abstract must include the title of the paper, 3-5 keywords, names of all authors and their institutions, and the e-mail address of the corresponding author. The author should certify that the abstract submitted to the committee has not been published or presented elsewhere. Authors may submit the abstract for either oral or poster presentation.
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended until 14th September 2018 and the notification of acceptance will be sent latest by 21st September 2018.
- Prof. Dr. Akira Wakana (Kyushu University, Japan-Crops science)
- Prof. Dr. Shao Hui Zheng (Saga University- Tropical Crop Improvement)
- Prof. Dr. Robert Edwin Paull (University of Hawai-Tropical Plant and Soil Science)
- Prof. Dr. Rindit Pambayun (Sriwijaya University, Indonesia-Food Science and Technology)
- Prof. Lilik Soetiarso, Ph.D (Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia-Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering)
- Prof. Dr. Ahmad Yunus (Sebelas Maret University, Indonesia-Plant Physiologi-Biosystems Engineering)
- Prof. Totok Agung DH, Ph.D (Jenderal Soedirman University, Indonesia-Plant Breeding)
- Prof. Loekas Soesanto, Ph.D (Jenderal Soedirman University, Indonesia-Plant Protection)
1st Abstract submission deadline : August 31, 2018
1st Abstract acceptance notification : September 10, 2018
2nd Abstract submission deadline : September 14, 2018
2nd Abstract acceptance notification : September 21, 2018
Early registration deadline : September 26, 2018
Regular registration deadline : October 5, 2018
Full paper submission deadline : October 7, 2018
Conference : October 23-24, 2018